• Share :

Environmental Due Dilligence Audit of Petangis Mine PT. BHP Kendilo Coal Indonesia Pasir Regency, East Kalimantan (2001)

PT. Austrindo commissioned PT. BITA Bina Semesta to carry out an Environmental Due Dilligence Audit of PT. BHP KCL's Petangis, East Kalimantan, Indonesia.

The Environmental Due Dilligence Audit, is expected to provide assessment on the environmental as well as the technological and requlatory compliance of the coal mining activities of PT. BHP Kelindo Coal Indonesia in Petangis, Kalimantan, Indonesia.

The environmental due dilligent audit covered : PT. BHP KCI compliance with relevant environmental regulation and permits, water management, waste/hazardous material management, reclamation plan and current reclamation status, mine closure plan and local community / Government attitudes, long term monitoring requirement, adequancy of PT. BHP KCI cost estimates for completing reclamation and mine closure, environmental risk factors, PT. BHP KCI readiness/preparedness to regional autonomy.

Close